We are seeking an experienced SEO Executive to join our marketing team. The SEO Executive will be responsible for executing strategies to improve the online visibility of our website and drive organic traffic to it. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of search engine optimization techniques and a track record of delivering results.
- Conduct keyword research to identify target keywords and create content around them
- Develop and implement SEO strategies, including on-page optimization, link building, and technical SEO
- Monitor and analyze website traffic, search rankings, and other metrics to measure the success of SEO efforts and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with the content team to create and optimize high-quality content that is optimized for search engines and users
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends, techniques, and algorithms, and apply them to the company’s SEO efforts
- At least 2 years of experience in SEO, with a proven track record of delivering results
- Deep understanding of search engine optimization techniques, including on-page optimization, link building, and technical SEO
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other SEO tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or a related field
Grow Combine values diversity and is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.